Is it always wrong to transfer the result to a mitre saw cut after measuring the mitre angle?
The Accurate Mitre Gauges for Mitre Saws allow precise and easy angle measurement and subsequent transfer to the mitre saw.
- ? Wide Measuring Range – 2 plastic legs for measuring and transferring wall angles from 30 to 180° and subsequently aligning the angles on the mitre saw.
- ? Makes Sawing Accurate – 2 magnets attach directly to the saw blade to replicate the angle that needs to be cut, making mitre saw cuts more precise.
- ? Practical & Convenient – Includes telescopic corner callipers for outside corners and integrated foldable stop for easy marking on the workpiece, both inside and outside cornerscan be measured and angles can be easily marked on the workpiece.
- ? Special Eccentric Lever Design – The special lever designmakes it easy to operate, even in narrow working areas, and the data can be measured and transferred perfectly to the mitre saw.
- Material: plastic
- Color: as shown
- Height: 6cm/2.4in
- Weight: 180g/0.4lb
- 1×Woodworking Measuring Tool